You hate waking up in the same bed, in the same place, with the same job. You hate eating the same foods, thinking the same things, feeling the same way…
You need a fresh start and I want to help:
- Find your passion. I’ve wrote so many posts about this and I cannot stress this enough. Take one day this week and drop the school books. Drop the responsibilities, drop the bills, drop everything. Think back to when you were a kid, rack your brain, find what it is you love to do, find your hobbies. Whether that is playing video games or drawing or running, find it and write it down.
- Remember: If you chase something you’re not passionate about, you will fail.
- For example: my passion is fitness. I’m passionate about being a competitive athlete. I’m passionate about having a contest ready body. I want to turn heads everywhere I go. I want to beat the competition without saying a word. I also want to be completely healthy, have clear skin, healthy hair etc.
- Find the smallest step you need to take. Break up your end goal into tiny micro-goals or baby steps if you will. Every success story is simply a culmination of a couple steps (couple of years) put together. This is where consistency and hard-work comes in, which I’m sure you’ve heard enough of but trust me, consistency and hard-work becomes a whole lot easier when you’re doing what you love.
- For example: my smallest step was YouTube. If I had to think back to the beginning of my fresh start, it’s definitely YouTube. As I’m sure you know, knowledge is power. Well, it’s also the easiest step. If you’re passionate about drawing, watch others draw. If you’re passionate about swimming, watch others swim. If you’re passionate about baking, watch others bake.
- Watch and learn.
- Sooner or late, your curiosity will take over. This is the part I’m most thankful for. This is the part where we trust ourselves and understand that we are all alike. We as humans, long for self-fulfillment. We are competitive by nature and are all capable of amazing things. We’re just a couple steps behind the curve.
Find your passion. Take that small step. Trust the process.
Before you know, you’ve started fresh 🙂
If you’re excited for your fresh start or you like my writing or if you just want to tell me about your dog, Bella, make sure to comment below!
Also, if you’re having a good day (but just if you’re having a good day), share some of that joy and hit that like and follow button 🙂